Count on us for Faucet Repair in Northern Virginia!
Did you know that a dripping faucet can waste over 5 gallons of water per day?
Your faucets have the important job of helping to supply the water you need for everyday hand washing, cleaning, and bathing. At Liberty Plumbing, we can help you repair any issues with your faucets, dripping, cracked, or otherwise. We can help you select new faucets to upgrade your kitchen or bath, with several brands to choose from for your home or business. We are trained and licensed in all aspects of residential and commercial plumbing. Our experts can help tackle even the most stubborn faucets
Common Faucet Issues & How to Fix Them
The following are some of the more common issues we’ve seen when it comes to faucets:
- Faucet is Leaking: A common issue we see is leaky faucets. You can see faucets leaking either from the handles, near the base of the sink, underneath the cabinet, or at the spout.
- Faucet is Dripping: If your faucet is dripping profusely from the spout, this may go back to either loose faucet handles that need to be tightened, or the need for a seal replacement.
- Faucet is Loose: For a faucet that is loose, it may just require tightening!
- Faucet Handle is Broken: Depending on the number of faucet handles that are loose, you may need to replace one or both. If you are thinking about a faucet upgrade, give us a call and we can send a reliable plumber to help you decide on some styles that would work with your home’s aesthetic and current plumbing system.
- Faucet is Hard to Turn Off: If you’re having a hard time getting your faucet to turn off, the cause is likely either from hard water problems or an issue with the faucet cartridge. Give us a call so we can help with more extensive buildup removal.
Need a faucet repair or installation in Northern Virginia? Contact Us Today!